18.7.11

[Paris I]*





I'm back!!


Paris is such a magic city; it was my second time there and I can´t wait to go back. I have pictures that I´ve divided into the 2 days I was there and videos that I´ll edit and publish soon. 


Here are the photos from day one. Hope you enjoy them!





¡Estoy de vuelta!


Paris es una ciudad tan mágica; era la segunda vez que iba y ya tengo muchísimas ganas de volver. Tengo fotos divididas entre los dos días que estuve allí y vídeos que tengo que editar y que publicaré pronto. 


Os dejo con las fotos del primer día ¡Espero que os gusten!







OUTFIT:

JEANS: H&M
BLOUSE: Zara
TRENCH: Camden Market
SHOES: Camden Market
HANDBAG: Dayaday (S/S '10)
NECKLACE: Pull&Bear





Ask me anything // Pregúntame lo que quieras

in / en


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. pero que guapa!!! te han salido algunas fos preciosas de Paris! las de BN que tienes en facebook son geniales!!!
    a mi tb me encanta Paris! me falta volver con Carlos... jeje

    besitos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola, que guapas las fotos y que guapa estabas, besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you lucky thing!
    your pictures are beautiful.
    i bet it was a magical time.<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tengo tantísimas ganas de ir a París!!! Bonitas fotos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! que fotos mas bonitas!! de mis sitios favoritos, notre damme y sacre cour ains que gans de volver!!
    un beso grande

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, AMAZING post! Looks like you had a great time, it's all written on your sweet face, koukla.
    Oh I'm so jealous, last time I've been to Paris was 10 years ago, can you believe it? God I'm old.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayyy paris! So much fun!! :D And I love your outfit :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Paris!!! <3 <3 <3
    A kiss from Italy
    Miriam

    Fashion Crazy Ball:
    http://fashioncrazyball.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oddio, quelle ballerine sono favolose, le vogliooo!!!!
    Che bella Parigi, è una delle città che amo di più, goditela!
    Un bacio!
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photos - I adore Paris - it's such a beautiful and magical city :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I like this post so much, you look really great!And the pics of Paris are amazing!
    If you want come and visit my blog, and if you like, follow me!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. ayyy qué bonito!!!! envidia me das!

    ReplyDelete

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig