30.12.11

[Burnt Orange]*





Quick post to show you dos of my latest acquisitions: this fedora hat and the lovely bargain leather gloves. What do you think?

Una actualización rápida para enseñaros dos de mis últimas adquisiciones: este sombrero fedora y estos guantes de cuero ganga de Primark. 
¿Qué os parecen?






OUTFIT:

SHOES: H&M (A/W '10-'11)
HANDBAG: Camden Market
HAT: Dorothy Perkins
GLOVES: Primark
SHORTS: Asos (A/W '10-'111)
TIGHTS: Tezenis
TOP: Zara
COAT: Forever21 (old)


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Algún día me animaré y me lanzaré con los sombreros... jeje

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been obsessed with fedoras all winter! This shade is wonderful and suits you really well!

    ps on the oversize sweater thing I have actually only been buying men's cashmere sweaters for the past 5 years! (this was after a boyfriend got annoyed of me stealing his haha)

    Hope you have a wonderful end to the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog ! I have followed you now hope you will take the time to check mine out too! Love your hat so much its so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and as for the oversized sweater look i'v been buying lots of chunky knit jumpers which i then pair with either skinny jeans or short skirts. I really like your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adoro il tuo cappello, super chic!
    Bellissima anche la borsa!
    Tanti auguri di un fantastico 2012, tesoro!^^
    Un bacio!
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Acabo de descubrir tu blog y me encanta!te sigo ;-)

    Un besito y feliz año nuevo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Acabo de descubrir tu blog y me encanta!te sigo ;-)

    Un besito y feliz año nuevo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encantannn! Feliz año guapa! Bss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh, I truly love your hat and shorts! <3 You look like a modern day Carmen San Diego!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig