3.8.12

[Irregular Swimsuit*




Last photos from my week in the South of Spain in July. This one is just to show you this amazing trikini I got at Asos. It's the kind of piece that would make you worry about marks when you get tanned but, it's perfect for a couple of hours by the pool.


While you read this, all I can think about is "What am I taking with me tomorrow?" since I have to get a suitcase ready for my Summer Holiday Part II. If you follow me on Twitter, you already know where I'm going, for those of you who don't, I'll discover the destination tomorrow!


Have a great weekend!

Las últimas fotos de mi semana en Cabo de Gata en Julio. estas son para enseñaros esta maravilla de trikini de Asos. Es el tipo de bañador que te da miedo ponerte por las marcas que te puede dejar, aunque para un par de horas junto a la piscina es perfecto.


Mientras leéis esto, yo sólo pienso en una cosa: "¿Qué me voy a llevar conmigo mañana?" ya que tengo que hacer una maleta para mis Vacaciones de Verano 2ª Parte. Si me seguís en Twitter ya sabéis a dónde voy, para los que no me seguís todavía, ¡os diré el destino mañana!


¡Que tengáis un buen fin de semana!





OUTFIT:

SWIMSUIT: Asos (find it here)
FLIP FLOPS: (find them here)
SUNGLASSES: Ebay 




SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Es muy chulo y sexy. Lo malo son las marcas, pero como dices, para un ratito de piscina está genial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta el bañador!! :)

    Kisses from Sherry Vintage!!

    http://sherryvintage.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/f-r-i-n-g-e-s-f-l-o-w-e-r-s.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! love the suit :)
    xoxo
    http://fashionable-addict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice suit! Looks great on you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It's very rock'n'roll ;) I'm not much for swimsuits, but this one almosts looks like a bikini. Really cool!
    xx
    Maria
    www.fashion-infatuation.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is way to cool. I really loved all the images and the unique style!!!
    Thanks so so much for your lovely comment on my blog. Santorini is a great island. You would love it. The view is fantastic.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precioso el triquini, la verdad es que Asos tiene una colección preciosa de trajes de baños. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesomely cut bathing suit! I love one piece suits with an edge! Look great! :)

    http://AnthonyElle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fighissimo questo costume e stai da dio!!
    Io pero' opto sempre per il bikini perché' non mi piace avere segni dell'abbronzatura :P

    Buon viaggio domani!!
    Baci baci
    L3

    ReplyDelete
  10. que sexy! es cierto yo no lo compraria por las marcas, porque yo en la playa me paso como unas 3 horas y eso me deja marca seguro.

    Pásalo bien!!

    besos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Precisamente este año habia pensado comprarme un trikini Laura, me encantan y el tuyo es precioso, que tipazo!!!!
    Muak

    ReplyDelete

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig