12.8.14

[The Beauty Diaries: My nude lipsticks]*



Today I want to tell you about the lipsticks I use when I want to achieve a nude look. You know I like a bold lip as much as a natural one (for casual days or when I have my eyes with heavier make up).
These 3 are the ones that work for my natural lip colour and, my skin tone and my complexion in general, in fact these 3 are similar between them with slight tiny little colour differences.

Hoy quería hablaros de las barras de labios que utilizo para conseguir un acabado nude. Ya sabéis que soy fan de un labio marcado como más natural para días informales o las veces que llevo los ojos más maquillados.
Estos 3 son los tonos que funcionan para mí, por mi tono natural de labios, el color de mi piel y mi tez, de hecho, estos 3 son muy parecidos, con pequeñas minúsculas diminutas variaciones en color.



Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy in Instatiable Ivory

These is the last one to arrive to my nude collection. It was a while I wanted to try these collection of Estee Lauder lipsticks and I picked this one since it was on sale. It's the most beige toned one, and the one I like the least in terms of colour. However, the texture feels amazing, glides on like a dream and is really mosturizing and well pigmented. Stays quite well on the lips too, I would reconsider buying this in a different colour.

Este es el más nuevo en mi colección de nudes. Ya hacía un rato que quería probar esta gama de barras de labios de Estee Lauder, y como lo encontré de oferta lo compré. Es el que tiene un tono tirando más a beige y en cuanto a color, es el que menos me gusta; sin embargo en cuanto a textura es el que más me convence, se aplica muy fácil, está muy pigmentado, hidrata los labios y resiste más de lo que pensaba. No me importaría comprarme la misma barra de labios en otro color.


L'Oreal Color Riche Collection Privée in Sheryl's nude

This is my nude, this is my favourite, my perfect nude colour till the day. It´s a lovely pinky nude, more sheer than the Estee Lauder one. It´s my favourite colour from the 3 but the one I like less in texture maybe. I will still buy it again though.

Éste es mi nude, éste es mi favorito, mi tono perfecto para mis labios hasta hoy. Es un nude tirando a rosa muy bonito, más translúcido que el de Estee Lauder. Es mi favorito por el color pero quizás el que menos me gusta en textura. Lo volveré a comprar seguro de todos modos.


Mac Patisserie

Lovely texture and a very nice pink nude (more pink than the L'Oreal one); I really like the texture and the colour BUT it has some tiny little bit of gold glitter in it and I hate lipsticks and glosses with glitter. For that single reason, I will not be buying it again, I´ll give other Mac nudes a try, like Hue or Shy Girl (I tried Creme D'Nude and it is too beige for me).

Muy buena textura y un color nude rosado muy bonito (más rosa aún que el de L'Oreal); me gusta mucho la fórmula del color PERO tiene un poquito de purpurina dorada casi invisible y odio los labiales con purpurina (ya sea gloss o barra de labios). Así que sólo por eso, sé que no lo volveré a comprar. Le echaré un ojo a otros colores nude de Mac, me gustaría probar Hue y Shy Girl (tuve el Creme D'Nude pero es demasiado beige para mí)






What about you? Which are your go to nude lipsticks? Any recommendations?

¿Y vosotras? ¿Qué tonos nude usáis? ¿Alguna recomendación?


SHARE:

23 comments

  1. Me gusta mucho el tono del de mac.

    me-andmybag

    ReplyDelete
  2. El de L'Oreal me tiene muy buena pinta

    ReplyDelete
  3. son ideales todos!!

    Un Rincón Para Mis botas blog
    http://fiorellaechegaray.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tengo muchas ganas de probar el de Cheryl, pero aquí no se de quien será el color o si no lo hay...

    Besos
    Style and Paper
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seguramente es el de Cheryl tb, ya me contaras si lo encuentras!

      xXx

      Delete
  5. That Estee Lauder color looks divine! :D I have a few nude shades that I used to wear before I was confident enough to go with some "brighter" shades, haha.
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? I started with pinks, the bold colours and then came back to nudes.

      xXx

      Delete
  6. estos tonos son muy bonitos me encantan.Un besazo
    www.thedesire.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great lipsticks. I love MAC Blankety . It is a perfect nude shade.

    Fabulous 30s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmMmmmMmM I'll note that one down, thanks!

      xXx

      Delete
  8. Yo tenía muchas ganas de probar el Patisserie!
    un beso!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yo tb pero me lleve un chasco con la purpurina.

      xXx

      Delete
  9. En mi lista tengo el de Mac. Yo el nude que uso es uno de Deborah que deja el labio muy bonito e hidratado.
    Un besazo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Es un color bonito el de Mac, si no fuera por la purpurina...

      xXx

      Delete
  10. Ah, these are great colours :)

    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Que preciosos estos labiales, me fascinan los tonos .
    Un beso
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage diary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tomo nota, porque yo uso muchas de ese tipo! Bss

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the formula of MAC's lipsticks, my friend swears by 'Shy Girl'. I don't wear lipsticks very often, I have a few reds for night time, but I feel a bit self concious wearing them in the day time!

    ReplyDelete

[Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.]*

Blog Design Created by pipdig